Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[BirdPhotoIndia] My Friend

Hi,
    A record shot of a Blyth's Reed Warbler taken from my balcony on 24th of April'10. It is still here but its call is now different. It is calling frequently like 'trrrrr' ( like a red-throated Flycatcher) than the usual tchik....tchik.... Now I think, the time has come for its return journey. It is hyper active now, always pecking and searching for food along the thin branches of my 'kamini' tree and in the undergrowths .Last year , only for one day, I found it ( most probably) to feed a chick larger than itself. It remained a mystery to me. Now I am eagerly waiting for such incident to be repeated again.
Thanking you,
Maitreyee  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Bird Photography India" group.
To post to this group, send email to birdphotoindia@googlegroups.com

No comments: