Monday, August 16, 2010

[BirdPhotoIndia] Images from jayanti, BTR

Hi
Pradip De, a registered guide with Buxa Tiger Reserve, jayanti, recently sent me a few images of wildlife and avifauna of jayanti . Pradip is an old friend of mine who told me  how handicapped he felt without a camera as he moves into the woods every time. Recently he got himself a digicam. His enthusiasm is easily imagined. It's a matter of private celebration between us. But I felt like sharing a couple of them with friends at birdphotoindia. I am sure this will make Pradip very happy and hugely boost his future efforts.
 
One of the images shows a few eggs of River lapwing found on the bed of river Bala that runs through BTR. For some reason the eggs were abandoned by the parent, as Pradip told me. So I reasoned posting the image may not infringe the "nesting rules" and add to better understanding of some of the avian Behaviours. However the decision of the moderator is final. 
Thanks
Kallol shome
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments: