Saturday, August 21, 2010

[BirdPhotoIndia] Silver-eared Mesia

Hi
During my trip to Bhutan in March 2010, I was fortunate enough to get some snaps of the rarely seen Silver-eared Mesias. A small flock of these elegant babblers were flitting among the wild shrubs in the foothills. and were busy collecting nectar and insects.
Today while going through my Bhutan trip images, I found that one picture of the Silver-eared Mesia was not cropped and processed by mistake.
Sharing with you all that pic of this beautiful bird.
I was expecting better shots of this bird, but the flock moved so fast that I could hardly get any chance. So i had to be satisfied with this one. But i observed the birds thorugh my binoculars for a few minutes as they gradually flew uphill.
regards
Shantanu.
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Bird Photography India" group.
To post to this group, send email to birdphotoindia@googlegroups.com

No comments: