Wednesday, September 15, 2010

[BirdPhotoIndia] Fwd: {Naturepixindia} Id requested

Hi friends

I intended to send this to this site, by mistake posted to other site- forwarding the request

Dalia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dalia Set <setdalia@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:24 PM
Subject: {Naturepixindia} Id requested
To: naturepixindia@googlegroups.com


Hi Friends

Yesterday morning I was startled by an unusual bird call - double note like titi-titi. Rushed to look out - outside the bed room, on a Neem tree found this one. Few crows were sitting at a safe distance and watching it - as camera is raised, it flew away . Just a very poor shot I could manage - seems to me a juvenile Shikra - I never saw this bird around. Please confirm the Id.
Thanks in advance.

Dalia

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Bird Photography India" group.
To post to this group, send email to birdphotoindia@googlegroups.com

No comments: