Tuesday, October 19, 2010

(delhibirdpix) CWG -TRIP


Went out of town wef. 2nd oct  to 14th oct. 2010 during CWG. Explored Aravallis,Desert ,Lakes and Plains of Jaipur ,Ajmer,Udaipur,Chittorgah,and Jodhpur etc. Did casual but meaningful birding and observed habitat and enjoyed it to the fullest with family. Went to my ancestral land(FIELDS) for the first time which was sold by my grand father long back . I never realized that the land could be important even now so dropped my camera at home .After reaching there which is nearly 70 kms from my present home I realized my mistake as the entire fields were covered by a carpet of thousands and thousands of Demoiselle Cranes and Common Cranes enjoyed the lovely sighting and took some record shots from mobile phones. Next day I went again fully equipped in the morning but Cranes were not there . I was told that they come here only after 11 am and stay up to 4 pm . It was not possible for me to stay there for such long as we were coming back to Delhi.
Best Regards
SP



--
Surya Prakash, Ph.D. ( Zoology)
Room # 219 C.C.I.F.
School of Life Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi 110067
INDIA
Phone (Work) 26704184

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "delhibirdpix" group.
To post to this group, send email to delhibirdpix@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to delhibirdpix+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/delhibirdpix?hl=en.

No comments: