Friday, November 5, 2010

(delhibirdpix) The Commoners - # 138 - Stoliczka's Bushchat (Saxicola macrorhyncha) - 2010-255

First, the Bird is not a Commoners (but fits in my definition of
Resident Breeder) except may be in the Desert and thus qualifying as
an 'Endemic'.

Second, a Lifer for me. Was glad to see it performing its 'Puffing and
Rolling' Act.

Third, please let me know if you see the image well - it is saved as
Gif and not Jpeg. The latter gave pretty bad image when saving for web
in Photoshop Elements 9. Users of 'Photoshop Elements' please advise.

Fourth, I seem to have deleted the Raw image - probably the first such
mistake. Cause: everything seemed to be going wrong including the
conking off my CS3 which stopped working after I tried to upgrade this
to CS5 through the internet route. Now, I am told that the Hard Disk
would need reformatting to get this going - a real pain and to avoid
which I had shifted from Windows platform to MaC.

Apologies for exceeding file size - tried reducing but could not get
it (possibly PS Elements 9, which I do not fully know as yet). These
are a 40% quality.

Cheers.

Anand Arya
353, Sector 15A
NOIDA 201301
INDIA
+ 91 98182 61909
www.anandarya.com
www.okhlabirdpark.com
"This is a copyrighted image. Not to be used for any purpose without
prior permission."
Canon 1D M4 + 800mm


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "delhibirdpix" group.
To post to this group, send email to delhibirdpix@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to delhibirdpix+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/delhibirdpix?hl=en.

No comments: