Thursday, April 28, 2011

[BirdPhotoIndia] Sunbird-1

Hi,
    Ratnadi,Soma and I went to Lava,Neora Valley N.P and Kolakham with much expectation of seeing many rare birds but inclement weather stole much of the show. From light drizzle to torrential rain accompanied by thunder cum hail storm, dense fog..we experienced everything. So, not much of photography was possible and often I took out my camera momentarily from under my raincoat! kindly excuse the poor quality and noises in the images. I just want to share my joyful moments with you.
I was lucky to see four kinds of sunbirds there of which three had been sighted at Kolakham.
This Black-throated Sunbird was totally engrossed in feeding and was quite close to me but alas, there was not a single ray of light! 
Shot on 24th April'11.
Regards,
Maitreyee 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Bird Photography India" group.

No comments: