Friday, April 4, 2014

[BirdPhotoIndia] Singalila Birds - Alpine Accentor

An Alpine Accentor at Singalila National Park, West Bengal, captured on March 27, 2014. This was shot at Sandakphu to be precise (the national park is a much broader area) at an altitude of approximately 12,500 feet.

This bird is the most fearless non-city bird I have ever come across. This is a full frame shot. In fact I had to walk back to have it at my minimum focusing distance of 3.5 meters. When I crossed the bird I must have come to within 5 feet of it. It didn't bother to even look at me. 

--
Sudipto Roy

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Bird Photography India" group.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bird Photography India" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to birdphotoindia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: