Monday, August 30, 2010

[BirdPhotoIndia] Morning Bird

Hi,
    Today morning, when I was preparing tea and the water was about to boil , I heard a quiet loud, tapping noise coming from the terrace of my neighbour. At first , I thought,may be somebody  is hammering or doing a repair work. Acttually , the sound increased manifold due to the hollow bamboo pole echoing it.When I realised that it must be a woodpecker, I turned off my gas, grabbed my camera and ran to the terrace( actually I am limping for the last couple of days ). It was this Fulvous-breasted Woodpecker ! It did not give me much opportunity and the light was not from the favourable direction but I thought of posting this not-so-good image just to share the joy with you.
Cheers!
Maitreyee 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Bird Photography India" group.
To post to this group, send email to birdphotoindia@googlegroups.com

No comments: