Wednesday, November 17, 2010

[BirdPhotoIndia] An old image again, but this time for a reason :-)

Hi Folks,
One of my fellow birders called today from a considerable distance to ask me to post my images shot before 2008. He was not into bird photography at that time and wanted to see some of the old pics. 
Old images suffered a lot because of poor processing software. I do not have the inclination or time to process them afresh. So I chose one which was relatively well-processed and was, in fact, used by Wetlands International for the cover of their pamphlet to promote the Annual Asian Waterbird Census.

Bhindawas, 2006 with thanks to the Sureshji & Bikram.

Cheers!
Sumit
Sumit K Sen
Kolkata, India
www.kolkatabirds.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Bird Photography India" group.
To post to this group, send email to birdphotoindia@googlegroups.com

No comments: