Monday, December 13, 2010

[BirdPhotoIndia] Is it a Brown Fish Owl or a Great Horned owl?

Hi

Last Saturday (12th December'10) I visited CKBS. I reached around 4 pm. Because of cloudy weather it was dusky inside CKBS.
Apart from few common known birds, I spotted a large size ghostly bird. I spotted the bird when I was returning.
Various other birds like drongo, red vented bulbul, jungle bablar were disturbed and they were trying this ghostly bird to leave. Once it moved from one branch to another, then I saw its huge flapping wings. I took three four snaps of it but all are in the dark. Still I am uploading it here if experts can comment on it.


With best regards
Susmita

--
***********************************
Know Me - http://www.susmita.in/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Bird Photography India" group.
To post to this group, send email to birdphotoindia@googlegroups.com

No comments: