Tuesday, May 10, 2011

[BirdPhotoIndia] Crimson Sunbird

Crimson Sunbirds are quite common in entire Dooars, but they always
remain tough-to-shoot guys than purple. In this regard,I can remember
from my early photographing days, when I roamed regularly with my
father's Pentax camera,this bird was my prime target....but unfortunately
I was always looser, these restless guys every time made me fool....but
now in Digital age with improved devices...we make it possible to win
over situation like it :-),This is an handheld ISO 1600 shot from
Alipurduar,West Bengal on 9th April'11 evening.


Regards
-A-

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Bird Photography India" group.

No comments: