Friday, May 13, 2011

[BirdPhotoIndia] My Honoured Guest-1

Hi,
    You must have already known about my litle friend, a Blyth's Reed Warbler, who is coming to my place every year for the last five consecutive years.Actually I am aware of its presence since then and so it might have come much earlier than that.This time it had come on 26th Nov 2010 and I have seen it till 29th April2011.
Now that it has left for its breeding ground, my old book shelf in the attic has been occupied by an Oriental Magpie Robin couple and they are coming through a broken window to feed their chicks! It is such a funny situation! In one square shelf there are my old Statistics books and in the next square there is a green nest from which long green rootlets and creepers are hanging upto my sewing machine!
 
These images were shot at my place at Salt Lake,Kolkata,India on 23rd March'11.
Thanks,
Maitreyee  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Bird Photography India" group.

No comments: