Wednesday, November 30, 2011

(delhibirdpix) Those Green Fairies.....

Hi
Today morning...I was busy checking exam scripts, when I heard the sweet whistling calls of a flock of Bee-eaters. I rushed out of my room and spotted a flock of Green-bee-eaters perched on the telegraph wire. All of them were sitting against the light, and it was difficult to get decent shots of the birds. They appeared completely dark. But soon the entire flock flew away and perched on the bare branches of a neem tree. It was only possible to get good shots only if I could go to the terrace. So I did that...Fortunately the birds were still sitting on the neem tree, by the time i reached the terrace. I think they were sunning on the cool winter morning.  I clicked few shots of these lovely "green fairies", before they went out of sight....
 
regards
Shantanu.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "delhibirdpix" group.
To post to this group, send email to delhibirdpix@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to delhibirdpix+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/delhibirdpix?hl=en.

No comments: