Saturday, December 31, 2011

(delhibirdpix) Barn Owl Rescue, Indore, MP.

Indore, Madhya Pradesh
31 Dec 2011
The Barn Owl (Tyto alba Stertens) rescued by Dr Deepa Vanjani (Asst
Prof, Dept of English, Gujarati Science College, Indore) in the
Manoramaganj area of Indore today (31 Dec) morning. It has a fractured
leg. Deepa took good care of it for most of the day. It was handed
over to the Conservator of Forests in the evening and it will be taken
to the Ralamandal sanctuary of Indore and released in the wild after
its leg has healed.
I had given my camera for servicing. I made sure I picked it up before
we handed over the owl. And we were about to leave the Conservator of
Forests office when I remembered I had not clicked a pic of Deepa with
the bird. So I did that and now all of you can see this.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "delhibirdpix" group.
To post to this group, send email to delhibirdpix@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to delhibirdpix+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/delhibirdpix?hl=en.

No comments: