Monday, July 7, 2014

(delhibirdpix) Rusty-fronted Barwing

It was so difficult to get this skulking bird in the open. A flock of 5 or 6 birds was constantly playing hide n seek with me in the early morning hours on the famed Lava-Algarah road. They were calling loudly and some of them looked at me inquisitively through the dense clutters. I waited for about half an hour, tried my best to get at least a single shot and then finally gave up. I was just going to return to the car from that spot, when this fellow came out in good light and perched only a few feet away. I was so excited that my hands trembled. I steadied my hands as i cudnt afford to miss this god-gifted opportunity and thus i got the shot that i was longing for. And it was a Lifer for me.

Rusty-fronted Barwing
Lava outskirts. West Bengal.
May-2014 Canon 60D



Shantanu :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "delhibirdpix" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to delhibirdpix+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to delhibirdpix@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/delhibirdpix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: